Redcliffe Leagues Swimming Club
Redcliffe War Memorial Pool has been the home of the Redcliffe Leagues Swimming Club for many years. We pride ourselves in being a family-friendly, fully inclusive club.
Due to our COVID interupted 2020, in 2021 our season will run for 4 weeks in March and again during Term 2 (Tues 20 April - Tues 22 June) We run club nights every Tuesday from 5:45 pm.
The club also attends inter-club friendly meets which are great for all ages and abilities.
We also attend Brisbane and Queensland swimming events where the club has been very successful. For more information or to join, please get in touch with our friendly team.Contact Information:
- Phone: 07 3203 7333
Wanda Drew - Head Coach
- Australian representitive swimmer
- Australian Champion 200 Butterfly
- Silver license Coach Main Stream and Disability.
- Australian Rookie Coach of the year
- Aust Coach Paralympic team,
- Australian Head Coach 5 & 10 Open water World Champs,
- Aust Coach World Short Course, Coached swimmers with disabilities to 4 world records & 3 paralympic games records
- 35yrs coaching experience
Jacqui Beach - Assistant Coach
- 30yrs coaching experience
- Bronze Level Coach
- Nationally ranked swimmer